Friday, September 26, 2008

A little 2009, a little old, a little Joy in there too.

Someone pulled the alarm again last night and I'm sure the residents of the building would chime in with me when I say 'OFF WITH HIS HEAD'. We know it's a guy because the landlord saw someone running off, someone who was not apart of the building (they have great memories). Surprisingly, the baby slept through it all. Here I thought I would have to try and get him back to sleep. But all was well after the alarm was turned off by the firedepartment.... again.
Onto plants. Hakonechloa Aureola is my favourite one. It's really cheap, old variety and it flows really well in the garden. I'm probably going to buy this variety this year, just to have it in my garden. I already have the other two, so one more different variety of the same family couldn't hurt. I bought the sedum below and despite it says fullshade plant, I've always known sedums to grow in full sun. If you put it in full shade, assume that it WILL turn green on you. Sedum in shade... psh.
That's all for today.
Hakonechloa 'Aureola'
Sedum 'Larinem Park'
Lily Turf 'Royal Purple'
And this is for Joy.

No comments: