I've been tagged by http://wickedgardener.blogspot.com/ for the Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I got time to do this even though Im a little behind!
Here it goes.
My favorites:1. Clothes Shop: I like Jacob Connection. It's usually cheap for jeans but I always have to get four inches taken off by a nearby seamstress.
2. Furniture Shop: Leons!
3. Sweet: I like Yorkies. Sadly, canada doesn't sell them. They're only in the states and really, I can't be crossing the border just for chocolates.
4. City: Alaska by far (anchorage). I loved it and if I was amercian, thats where I would live.
5. Drink: Arctic Red (its in the yukon) but a close second is Keith's Red Amber Ale.
6. Music: I like everything. It's impossible to listen to my itunes correctly becasue one minute, it'll be playing country, the next, Indian. haha.
7. TV Series: HEROES, HEARTLAND and TERMINATOR> mmmm.
8. Films: Batman, mostly all the Marvel and DC films. Fantasy ones, as long as the cast doesn't suck.
9. Workout: I use goodlife, though I havn't been to the gym in a month because we've been moving out and into the house!
10. Pastries: mmm cupcakes.. :)
11 Coffee: I'm actually an Earl Grey drinker. I don't do coffee anymore, not for two years now. Not since I got pregnant and had a baby.
Now I gotta tag someone. Please know I will not be offended if you don't post about the tag. This is just a chance to call out some of my favorite blogs: Joy, Vanillalotus, Dustin, crafty gardener, Barbee, Niles, :)